At Pharumlegal we have a thorough understanding of all privacy and data protection matters. Our team, consisting of certified Data Protection Officer (DPO), assists national and international companies in implementing GDPR compliance.
On 25 May 2018, the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became fully applicable in all Member States of the EU. As from that date, all EU-based companies that process personal data, as well as companies not established in the EU that target EU data subjects with their data processing activities, must be fully compliant with the principles set out in the GDPR.
What we can do for you
Areas we can assist you with include:
- Data protection compliance audits
- Implementation of privacy and data protection compliance schemes
- The necessary privacy documentation (e.g. privacy and cookie policies)
- Assistance during administrative procedures before the national data protection authorities and/or representation in litigation before the national and European courts
- Advice on cross-border data protection matters
- International Data Transfer Agreements, controller – processor arrangements, Joint Data Controller Agreements
In addition, we can help you at compliance level. Compliance is key as substantial administrative fines, ranging up to highest amount between 4% of the total worldwide annual turnover or 20 million EUR, may be at stake for non-compliant companies.
Our multi-disciplinary view allows us to help clients adopt a 360° compliance approach.
Moreover, we can provide you with a high-level privacy law compliance programme and in-house tailor-made trainings.
Would you like to stay informed about our activities
or would you like more information regarding our services?*